- Filter lamp lights up even though the filter has been cleaned / replaced
- AEG 8000 series vacuum cleaner - how to turn off / reset the filter indicator?
- AEG 8000 SERIES CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
1. After the filter has been cleaned / replaced, the filter indicator must be reset by pressing and holding the ON/OFF key for 3-5 seconds.
See how to reset filter on video
2. The filter must be replaced at least every year or as needed.
Buy new filter ASKW4 PERFORMANCE KIT in our Webshop
Complete filter kit to keep your cleaner’s performance as good as new
The performance filter kit includes 2x pre-filters and one fine dust filter to ensure that your cleaner works at its best performance possible.
99,99% filtration efficiency*
5-step filtration system removes up to 99.99% of microdust particle sizes 0.3-10µm. For a cleaner and healthier home.
*Internal test acc. to EN60312-1:2017
Washable filters – the sustainable choice
All filters are washable and reusable to save the environment and enable us to live a more sustainable life. Pre-filters are recommended to be replaced every 6 months, the fine dust filter every 12 months, with regular filter cleaning in between.
Designed to give optimal filtration level when it comes to pollen, dust and allergens in your home. Wash and change your filters regularly to make your cleaner performs as NEW every day.