- The support bar for the wheels no longer locks into place making the appliance difficult to push
- FX9 Family vacuum cleaners
- Pure F9 Family vacuum cleaners
1. Remove the main nozzle base / Brush head from the base of the appliance.
2. Gently prize the small wheel and axis from the nozzle base.
3. Put the new axis bar through the small wheel and click it into the nozzle base. Pay attention to make sure the axis is locked into the right position.
4. Now check that the wheels are functioning and rotating freely.
- The nozzle bases starts to wear away due to the rotation of the metal axis.