- Cordless vacuum cleaner maintenance (AEG Clean 6000 / Hygienic 6000 / Animal 6000 series)
- How to empty/clean the dustbin and clean the filters in cordless vacuum cleaner
- Cordless vacuum cleaners AEG Clean 6000 / Hygienic 6000 / Animal 6000 series
To maintain your cordless vacuum, it is important to empty the dust container when it becomes full and to clean all the filters as instructed in the user manual. If the filters become worn out, it may be necessary to replace them.
Additionally, it is recommended to regularly inspect the vacuum's brush roll and remove any tangled hair or debris to ensure optimal performance.
Finally, make sure to store the vacuum in a cool, dry place when not in use to prevent damage.
1. Empty and clean the dust container
2. Clean the filters or replace them if necessary