- How do I use the mopping function on my 8000 Series Cordless Vacuum Cleaner?
- How to add water for mopping?
- What water to use for mopping?
- What detergents should be used in the 8000 cordless vacuum cleaner?
- AEG 8000 cordless vacuum cleaners
- AEG Hygienic 8000 AP81B25WET
Below you will find some tips on using the active mopping function in the POWER HYGIENIC 8000 cordless vacuum cleaner:
- To pour water into the tank, open it by lifting the rubber plug.
- Do not pour carbonated water into the tank. Tap water and filtered water, at a temperature not higher than room temperature, are suitable.
- We recommend using a small amount of detergent. The mixture should not contain any lumps, nor should it be too thick as this can make dosing difficult as well as create a large amount of foam which is difficult to remove.
- After cleaning the floor, pour clean water into the tank in order to remove the remnants of the used detergent from the floor.
- Depending on the amount of detergent used and the degree of soiling of the mopping pads, it is worth rinsing them before proceeding to the stage of removing detergent residues.
- Do not use detergents for washing (full list in the instruction manual):
- highly corrosive,
- dangerous for the environment,
- dangerous to health.
For more details and tips, please refer to the manual of your vacuum cleaner.
You can buy accessories and spare parts in our online store at www.shop.aeg.co.uk