- Stick vacuum cleaner has reduced or no suction power
- Cleaning the stick vacuum cleaner
- Stick vacuum cleaner
1. Clean or wash the filters and put them back. Filters should be cleaned at least once a month to maintain them
Take out the filters from the dust container and empty the contents into a dustbin.
When the dustbin is not cleaned regularly this will lead to clogging the dustbin, which will affect the dust pickup and stress the fan motor.
The filters must be cleaned at regular intervals to ensure a high-cleaning performance
Please refer to the user manual for detailed information on the maintenance of your specific model. The user manual can be downloaded HERE
2. Clean and remove entangled hair, threads, and fibres from the brush roll
Use a pair of scissors to remove threads etc. Reassemble the brush roll, making sure it can spin freely.
Please refer to the model-specific maintenance guides:
- Air Channel / Cyclon is blocked
- The floor nozzle is blocked
- Filters are blocked
- Dust container needs emptying
- Hose is blocked