- The vacuum cleaner stops suddenly
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- The brush roll, nozzle or hose is blocked
- Filters need cleaning / changing
- Dust bag / container is full
- The vacuum cleaner might be overheated
- The battery is empty (last LED blinks)
- Wiring problems
- Defective model
1. Disconnect the vacuum cleaner from the mains. If the vacuum cleaner stops suddenly, the filters should be checked to make sure that they are not blocked or that they require changing. This applies to both bagged and bagless models. Also, check if the nozzle or hose is blocked.
Bagged models filtration system (may vary depending on model)
Bagless models filtration system (may vary depending on model)
2. Replace the bag if necessary, an LED alerts you when the S-bag is full and must be changed
3. Let the vacuum cleaner cool down for 30 minutes before plugging it in again.
4. If the vacuum cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized AEG service centre.
- The cleaner might be overheated
- Blocked filters/hose/nozzle
- Bag needs replacement