There are 2 Reviews In other languages.
Write a review
This is your space. Share and be heard.
Charging time h:
Running time High Speed:
Suction power, W:
Handheld cleaner - Max airflow motor:
- Quick release brush roll: With a single push of a button, the brush roll is released to enable easy cleaning of the brush roll.
- Integrated crevice tool: Comes with integrated crevice nozzle
- Charging indicator light: A blue light indicates when the vacuum cleaner needs to be recharged.
- Easy dust emptying: The dust container can be easily removed and emptied. Alternatively the dust can be sucked out via the patented front lid while using your main vacuum cleaner.
- Accessories parking slot: Usually stored in the charging stand, the accessories can also be parked on the back of the handle so they are always at hand.
- Crevice nozzle: The crevice nozzle allows you to clean in those hard to reach places
- Snap Clean Filter function: The convenient snap clean function allows for easy maintenance and helps you keep your Ergorapido in best shape.
- 180° maneuverability: Thanks to the double jointed floor nozzle you can easily steer Ergorapido around furniture or in narrow areas with just a twist of your wrist.
- Small accessories: A crevice nozzle and dusting brush help you clean narrow and delicate areas.
- 2-in-1 function: Simply detach the hand unit from the main body for ultimate flexibility.
- Li-lon Battery - longer run time and a higher cleaning performance: Li-lon Battery - longer run time and a higher cleaning performance
- Charging time h: 3,5
- Runtime (minutes): 35
- Running time High Speed: 13
- Suction power, W: 17.5
- PNC: 900 940 849
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Filter type: Double Filtration
- Handheld cleaner - Max airflow motor: 15.5
- Complete cleaner - Max airflow motor: 14.5
- Other: Crevice tool
- Dust compartment volume: 0,5
Full specification Close full specification
Find and download the manual for your AEG appliance.
Congratulations on the purchase of your AEG appliance.