IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
Let us help make your house a safer and cleaner environment for you and your guests with the home clean home guide.
HOME CLEAN HOME
Having a clean environment is crucial to the health and wellbeing of ourselves and others, especially with the average Briton now spending 90% of their time indoors. With restrictions now lifting there’s no better time to start getting the home in perfect condition for visitors. So we’ve teamed up with Laura Mountford, the name behind the successful @LauraCleanaholic Instagram account, to give you tips and advice on how to make your space a Covid-safe and healthy environment for everyone to enjoy.
Having a full spring clean can sometimes take hours! Here’s how to make the process quicker and more enjoyable:
• Our Cordless Vacuum making cleaning a breeze, with easy manoeuvrability and a light-weight handheld unit, allowing you to switch from one surface to the other effortlessly.
• Use a QX Cordless Vacuum to reach ‘out of sight, out of mind’ places such as on top of furniture by attaching the telescopic reach tool to the handheld unit. Light-weight slim frame and full tilt means you can also clean under furniture as low as 135mm.
• Remember to regularly clean the bases of kitchen units or furniture, which can easily trap dirt, dust and grime.
• Remove the cushions from your sofa so that you can clean and vacuum it thoroughly.
• Pet hair can cling deep into the fabric making it difficult to clean. Our Cordless Animal Vacuums with the specialised PetPro nozzle has been designed to rid your soft furnishings and upholstery of pet hair.
Keeping your home tidy and organised is just as important as keeping it clean. Here’s how:
• Get rid of unnecessary items to keep rooms tidy and free of dirt and dust, put away paperwork or piles of clothes that make your space look untidy.
• Make guest bedrooms cosy, clean and clear of clutter. Invest in quality bedsheets to help make guests feel comfortable if spending the night.
• Keep hand wash and hand sanitiser by your front door and at every sink so that everyone can conveniently access it when they need.
• Asking guests to remove their shoes at the front door will help reduce dirt coming into your home.
• Bring your space to life with plants - use either real or artificial plants and flowers to brighten up your home.
The quality of the air we breathe can have a big impact on our health, so here are some tips on how to improve the quality of air indoors:
• Use an air purifier to help reduce harmful indoor air pollutants. Our Air Purifiers are equipped with a multi-stage purification system, effective against common airborne irritants, bacteria and odours.
• Air purifiers should be placed in open spaces, at least a couple of feet away from walls, where there is air flow for maximum effectiveness.
• We recommend having one purifier in each room, as a single air purifier cannot clean the air in a whole home. Or a portable one that can easily be moved from room to room.
• Configuring the filters in your air purifier to suit your personal needs can help to reduce the irritants that are found in the air.