Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Perfect as a nibble or served as a starter, our prosciutto wrapped asparagus is sure to impress your dinner guests. Bring asparagus recipes to life in your kitchen and enjoy healthy food that tastes and looks great.
• Bunch of green asparagus, trim off woody ends
• 50g unsalted butter
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• Packet of prosciutto
• Splash of rapeseed oil
• 75g Parmesan cheese
Preparation time: 10 – 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serves – 2-4
1. Lay the prepared asparagus in a sous vide bag, add a little butter and seasoning. Seal and cook on Sous Vide 75˚C for up to 15 minutes depending upon the thickness of the asparagus. To test, squeeze the base of the asparagus spear – it should give a little but still be firm.
2. Remove the asparagus from the bag and wrap tightly with the prosciutto. Warm a saucepan on the induction hob to a medium heat and add a small amount of the rapeseed oil. Add the wrapped asparagus spears and cook until the prosciutto is lightly browned and crisped up.
3. Remove from the heat and cut each spear in half if they are long. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve on slates with cocktail stick.
Chef Tip: Serve with a hollandaise sauce or dip in a warm, lemon-infused butter
Watch our Video to see how we make Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus
For a dish that looks great and is quick and simple to prepare, you can't do better than this French classic.
Onion Soup Out of the Bag
A new take on a time-honoured classic, producing a soup with a warmth and depth like no other.
Steamed Spring Rolls
These healthy rolls have a crowd-pleasing quality that makes them ideal for entertaining.