Chicken brochettes are a summertime staple and make a simple weeknight dinner or the perfect weekend BBQ with friends
• Mini chicken fillets
• 120ml vegetable oil
• Pinch salt & pepper
• Wooden skewers
1. Line the meat pan with foil and insert trivet.
2. Trim chicken fillets if necessary. Soak wooden skewers in water (for easier threading).
3. Put oil and seasoning in the small bowl and mix thoroughly add chicken and refrigerate for a short time.
4. Thread the chicken on to the skewers and place on trivet.
5. Cook on Turbo Grilling at 180°c for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Serve with a variety of dips such as Spicy Tomato, Aioli and Satay dip.