Sundried Tomato Bruschetta
An appetiser that is perfect for all guests.
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 large packet grated cheese
- 1 x 300g tub Philadelphia cream cheese
- Fresh basil - roughly chopped
- French stick
1. Preheat the oven using the True Fan setting to 210°c.
2. Cut French stick into 1 inch thick slices. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Drain sundried tomatoes reserving 1 tablespoon of the oil & chop the drained tomatoes.
4. Soften cream cheese in mixing bowl, add sundried tomatoes together with one tablespoon of the olive oil from the jar and the chopped basil. Gradually mix in the grated cheese.
5. Put a spoonful of the mixture on each slice of bread and press down with a fork. Place on the baking sheet.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown and toasted underneath.