Sous Vide Steak Recipe
Sous Vide Steak
Impress your guests with how to cook the perfect steak for a main course that will showcase your kitchen skills. Our easy to follow sous vide steak recipe means you’ll never have to worry how long to cook steak for again.
•Sprig of rosemary
•1-2 cloves garlic
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour
Serves: allow 1 steak per portion
1. Drizzle the steaks with olive oil and season with salt, rosemary and sliced garlic
2. Place the steaks into a sous vide bag and vacuum seal
3. Cook using the SousVide setting at 54°C for 1 hour
4. Remove the steaks from the sous vide bag – keeping the cooking juice in the bag – and sear in a hot frying pan with a drizzle of oil and butter.
5. Baste the steak in the foaming butter
Chef Tip: This dish works great with rib-eye steak too. To add a deeper flavour, rest the steak over a piece of soft blue cheese as it slowly melts
Watch our Video to see how we make Sous Vide Steak