Yorkshire Puddings Recipe
For many, the Yorkshire pudding is the best part of a roast dinner, so it’s only right to use the best Yorkshire pudding recipe. Forget the shop-bought Yorkshire pudding mix and see how to make Yorkshire puddings with our simple recipe.
• 50ml vegetable oil
• ¼ tsp salt and a pinch of pepper
• 225ml milk
• 100g flour
• 3 large eggs
Preparation time: 40mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves 12 individual Yorkshires Puds
1. Pour a small amount of oil into each hole on your 12-hole tin
2. Set the oven to Low Humidity 210°C and place the tray in the oven
3. Mix the flour and eggs and gradually add the milk.
4. Season with salt and pepper and leave the batter to rest for at least 30 minutes.
5. Using a pouring jug, fill each hole of the tray halfway with the mixture on top of the hot oil
6. Cook for approximately 20 minutes
Chef’s Tip: Never open the door to have a peek before they are ready no matter how tempting or they will sink. Sprinkle with some crunchy bacon bits or stuffing mix as they are going in the oven for extra crunch and taste