Mini Frittata with Sweet Potato & Chorizo
These mini Frittata are the perfect party snack or sharing starter for your evening meal with friends.
• 6 large eggs
• 1 sweet potato (peeled, diced and cooked until tender)
• 150g Chorizo (diced and gently cooked)
• Seasoning salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c using the TrueFan setting.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. In another bowl mix together the sweet potato and chorizo.
4. Put a little of the sweet potato and chorizo mixture in each of the mini muffin holes.
5. Then pour over the egg mixture and bake in the oven on Low Humidity or TrueFan for 10-12 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.
Chicken brochettes are a summertime staple and make a simple weeknight dinner or the perfect weekend BBQ with friends
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Perfect as a nibble or served as a starter, our prosciutto wrapped asparagus is sure to impress your dinner guests. Bring asparagus recipes to life in your kitchen and enjoy healthy food that tastes and looks great.