1 x Sheet readu rolled shortcrust pastry
Jar of quality raspberry jam
170g Caster sugar
170g Self raising flour
3 Eggs (beaten together)
50g Dark chocolate for melting/drizzling
1. Line the baking tray with the pastry and chill.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar, then add the eggs slowly mixing all the time. Combine the flour to create cake mixture.
3. Cover the base of the pastry with jam, then spread the cake mixture over the top.
4. Dot raspberries across the top and sprinkle with almonds if desired.
5. Bake on SteamBake or Low Humidity at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, cool on a rack.
6. Melt chocolate directly in a pan on induction level 1 or 2 and drizzle over the cooled cake then serve.