- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Small bunch coriander stalks and leaves chopped separately
- 2 cans of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- Feta cheese
- Toasted almonds
- Fresh mint
- Preheat oven using low humidity setting at 160C
- Heat the oil in a frying pan - soften the onions, chilli, garlic and coriander stalks for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, then bubble for 8-10 mins until thick.
3. Using the back of a large spoon, make 4 dips in the sauce, then crack an egg into each one. Put into the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the egg white is cooked white and the yolk still runny.
4. Garnish with crumbled feta, toasted almond, pomegranate, roughly chopped coriander leaves, fresh mint and chives – or choose your own combination of toppings!