A delicious traybake cake that's quick to throw together.
• 150g self raising flour
• 150g caster sugar
• 150g soft margarine
• 3 large eggs, beaten
• 3 Granny Smith eating apples
You will need a Swiss roll tin30 cm x 20cm x 4cm
1. Line Swiss Roll tin with parchment paper.
2. Place soft margarine, caster sugar, self raising flour and the beaten eggs in a bowl. Beat with a wooden spoon or use a hand whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Prepare the apples by peeling, cutting into quarters and coring. Score each apple quarter with a fork and then arrange on top of the cake mixture.
4. Place in a cold oven and bake on True Fan 160°c for 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Once cooled cut into portions and serve.
Vanilla Cream Fingers
Soft, sweet cream fingers are a taste of nostalgia, perfect with a cup of tea.
Chilli Chocolate Tray Bake
With a serious hint of chocolate and a little kick of chilli, you and your guest will love this tray bake.
Chocolate & Blueberry Muffins
Deliciously moist and fluffy bakery style muffins full of Blueberrys and chocolate chunks.